This Two day interactive training builds on the skills of the Heart Revive Facilitator Training. This training is helpful for experienced prayer ministers and Christian counsellors. Participants will learn how to integrate trauma-informed practices with spiritual interventions to safely minister to those recovering from trauma and abuse.
Heart Revive Facilitator Training is recommended for experienced prayer ministers or Christian counsellors.
- Can minister safely in prophetic deliverance.
- Understand the basics of trauma informed practices.
- Understand the spectrum of dissociation and recognise when a client strongly dissociated.
- Can recognise the signs of when a client requires a more experienced facilitator and/or professional support.
- Understand the basics of complex trauma and it’s effects on attachment to God and others.
- Recognise when a client is struggling with suicidal thoughts and know how to conduct a risk assessment and implement a safety plan.
- Understand the core parts of the heart and how they relate to brain function.
- Know how to safely work with higher level demonic attachments and assignments.
- Recognise and help resolve Inner conflicts.
- Prophetic Deliverance
- Trauma Informed Practice
- Working with Complex Trauma
- Ministering to the Brokenhearted
- Core parts of the Heart
- 2nd Heaven Attachments
- Working with Guardians
- Working with Emotion
- Suicide Intervention & Prevention